Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, April 24, 2009

Damn it! Daddy is going to HK
tomorrow and I so wanna tag along!!
Its the shortest trip among the others
he've went on and if I do tag along,
I'll be back on Monday night!

No need to miss say, 3-4 days of lessons,
and I only have to clear 1 day of my annual leave.
BUT the problem is, I have school tomorrow,
its not CAT, its actually a stupid briefing
for the exchange student hosting program so I
have to go because my gut feeling tells me that
they'll let me know the name of my host tomorrow.

I am g.damn curious about it, I wanna know
as soon as possible because nicey people like
Joey Ng and CMY actually cursed me NOT
to get a Hong Kong student. They are damn
effing mean, I swear. D:

If you're smart enough, you should be able to
infer from the previous blog post I've posted
about the hosting program. I am really scared
okay! I don't want to return-goods luh!! >.<
Lol. Okay, I shall keep my fingers crossed.
I want a HK student!!! D:


6:53 PM